The YMCA Three Arches Hotel, with its 152 ft high central bell tower, is a Jerusalem landmark recognized the world over. Designed by the world-famous architect of the Empire State Building, the hotel offers a blend of old world charm, friendly hospitality, art works and architectural wonders, together with modern, comfortable accommodations to ensure a pleasant and memorable stay in this remarkable city. Three Arches Hotel awaits your arrival, at the very heart of Jerusalem, where peace and quiet reigns, with a pervasive sense of welcome and well-being.
The building includes:
- Three stars superior hotel with 56 rooms. All of our rooms feature beautiful views of the YMCA gardens below and historic Jerusalem vistas, many with views of the king David street. All rooms are furnished with two twin beds, with an option for a third. Free Internet wireless access and cable TV is included
- Restaurant - is tucked in beside the graceful and greenery-covered arches of the hotel entrance. This beautiful, understated dining hall also features a charming outdoor patio.- bringing East and West together. Discover authentic local and regional dishes, selected from the Mediterranean seacoast and the exotic Middle East, exquisitely prepared and served in an elegant yet casual ambiance that will transport you to a charming, enchanting era.
- A Conference Center – 600 seats auditorium; Lecture Hall and different sizes of meeting rooms.
- A sports center with fitness room, pool, sauna, jacuzzi and group exercise studio
- An inviting lobby open to (and used by) the general public as well as hotel guests and conferences
- A 152 foot tower providing a 360 degree view of the city
The JIY’s leadership and staff reflect the diversity of the city’s population. All of those who walk through the doors of the JIY are living the dream of tomorrow, today.